- Chinese multinational online travel company founded in 1999.
- Largest online travel company in China and one of the largest in the world.
- Trip.com Group comprising of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, and Qunar. Listed on Nasdaq in 2003 and HKEX in 2021.
- Book hotels, flights, trains (Mainland China, UK, South Korea, Europe), cars, tours & tickets.
- Focused on coming out with superior AI technologies to provide better and faster customer support (HOW TRIP.COM USED TECH TO IMPROVE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN PANDEMIC TIMES)